£28,000 – £32,000 a year
Shift and Schedule:
Monday – Friday
Full Job Description
Mardon Recycling Machinery Ltd is a well-established recycling equipment business established since 2003, we work with a substantial number of leading organisations and brands throughout the UK and Europe. Due to continued expansion, we are now looking to seek an Engineer to maintain growing demand.
As an Engineer you will primarily be based at our Workshop, in South Molton however will be required to travel to local customer sites as and when required, you’ll play a varied role which is crucial to the business and its on-going successes. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong communication skills and a flexible/positive approach to problem solving.
Key Tasks and responsibilities:
- Working alongside the workshop team to refurbish a variety of recycling machinery. Tasks are varied and include stripping down machinery, checking key components to determine viability, rebuilding, machine prep and spraying, providing a high-quality finish and final machine PDI’s.
- The ability to carry out servicing/maintenance on recycling machinery located at customer sites primarily waste balers and compactors.
- Occasionally you will be required to install and decommission the equipment along with completing training with operatives on the safe use of the equipment.
- Complete and submit work sheets in a timely manner via our CRM system.
- Complete housekeeping/safety records on a regular basis for office use.
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise with members of staff, customers and suppliers in a professional manner.
- Understand and comply with health & safety legislation, quality procedures, company policies and all other areas of compliance in a modern workshop environment.
Qualifications/ Skills required:
- Qualified or experienced engineer with the candidate having a leading knowledge in either mechanical, hydraulic or electrical engineering.
- Training will be provided.
- Full UK manual driving license.
- FLT license desirable but not essential.
- Hardworking, team player. A ‘can do’ attitude is a MUST.
- Salary range, depending on experience.
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, standard 40 hours per week. Overtime for the right candidate
- Holiday loyalty scheme.
- Christmas party and financial bonus.
- Social events within the calendar year, Mardon sponsored events.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company events
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Please send all CVs to email@example.com